FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Do you repair headliners?
- When the material on the headliner drops down you cannot glue it again. The material is bonded to foam and when it loosens and falls that means the foam has deteriorated or dried out. In both of the cases above, we must remove the headliner board and replace it with new material.
Do you fix convertible tops?
- Yes. We replace all types of convertible tops, including both domestic and foreign.
Can you replace rear plastic windows, damaged due to either cracking or fogging?
- Yes, we can replace the window if the top is in good enough condition. The car must be seen to determine.
Do you do leather repairs and/or complete interiors?
- Yes, we can replace any type of leather, domestic or foreign. We also have availability on leather interior kits that we can install for you – for most vehicles.
Do you repair broken seat frames?
- Yes, the most common repair is usually a frame that has cracked or has broken free. We straighten and weld the broken frame then reinforce with stronger steel.
Do you replace seat tracks?
- Yes, we are able to repair broken lower track units on most vehicles.
Do you replace carpet?
- Yes, we replace carpet in any type of domestic or foreign car.